Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Some of the funnies I have heard today...

Carter:  Katy, do you want to come to the office?
Katy:  No, give me a little time. (she was having fun playing by herself)
Carter:  Katy, you need to come to the office now or it will close up!
***********
Katy:  Carter do you want onions on your sandwich?
Carter: No thanks.
***********
Katy:  Mom, what is friendship?
Mom:  Well, when you show love and kindness to others.
Katy:  Mom, do we have friendship?
Mom:  Yes Katy I am your friend and I like to be with you.
Katy:  Carter, do we have friendship?
Carter: (He ignores her question)
***********
In Costco today my boy was very outgoing...
Carter: (to the lady behind us in line) My name is Carter.  My Mom's name is Elizabeth.  My dad's name is Steve.  My Mom's dad is Papa.  My Dad's mom died and I have a step-mother.  But his dad didn't die.  Oh, this is my sister Katy.  I have a friend named Courtney.  This is my hunting shirt.  (He looks at what we are buying) I really like cottage cheese! (Only those that know Carter well can understand this statement.  He LOVES cottage cheese.)  My dad doesn't like cottage cheese too much.  (you probably read this is 30 seconds, but it lasted about 5 minutes)
The Lady:  Oh, and she smiles.  
Carter didn't really give her time to respond to any of his statements.  I was wondering when to cut him off and save her and myself from something really embarrassing that he might reveal about our family.

Hope your kids make you laugh today!


1 comment:

Cherie said...

Your kids are so cute! You should have a little mini recorder with you at all times. I'm thinking that today, Thursday, is you doctor appointment. I hope everything is ok...we have been praying.

Blessings,
~Cherie