My two little guys hanging out

Well Steve went back to work on Wednesday so I am adjusting to me and just the kids. We really miss Daddy and all the fun and help he is during the day. But we managed to go grocery shopping and get Katy's haircut in the afternoon and everyone survived (I was mostly worried about me not them). We are so thankful for our backyard as the kids have a great time playing in the little kiddy pool and on the swingset. They entertain themselves so good while I feed Jack in the house pretty much all day it seems like right now. The biggest adjustment is being home so much as we have a small window between feedings but it's a good lesson in patience for all and it will only last a short time in the scheme of things.

1 comment:
I always cut activities short because I am too tired!! You are right though... this time is short!!
Post a Comment