Friday, June 27, 2008

Towsley Canyon Outing

Carter has been asking to go to Towsley Canyon for a while but the weather has just been too hot so finally after dinner this week we got out before it got too late and went on a quick walk and the kids had a great time.  We saw rabbits, a coyote, and on the way back a deer walking through the parking lot.  We almost forgot we were in Southern California with the wildlife out and about. Glad no Mt. Lions though!  

Getting ready for our mile hike

Daddy and the kiddos
On our way back we saw a deer in the parking lot

2 comments:

Cherie said...

What a dear family! You are so fortunate. I miss you too! Maybe I can see you when we come in December. I would love to get together with you and Joy.

~Cherie

cathy said...

Call us next time to go hiking!! That would be so much fun!! The boys would love it!