Monday, June 9, 2008

Version Rescheduled

Thank you for all that have been praying.  We were at the doctor for several hours today and he had a few emergencies so he was running behind and decided to do the version on Wednesday morning.  Jack was still breech as I suspected as his head is making it hard to catch my breath at times being so high.  We hope to have a baby boy on Wednesday or Thursday if the Lord wills.  While we were tempted to be disappointed that nothing happened today we are thankful that everyone looks healthy and a few more days or more is definitely worth the wait.

4 comments:

Cherie said...

I'm praying for you!

~Cherie

cathy said...

Thanks for the update... I thought of you all day yesterday!! Only a few more days!!!!!!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

best of luck and congrats too!! :) Cherie

Kristin said...

Can't wait to get the news of a new baby Jack! I'm praying for you. Thanks for the update!

Kristin