Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pictures of Jack

Sorry these are out of order but I am too tired to redo them so you can see which ones probably came first.  We are so happy to have Jack home with us and he is a sweet baby and loves to sleep, sleep, and sleep some more.  He has done real well at night time so we'll see what he decides to do in the coming days.  Thank you all for your prayers as he "flipped" on his own to our surprise and the Lord's goodness to us.  I didn't need the version so they induced me right away although that was a very slow process and he was not quite ready to meet us but finally agreed just before midnight.  I had great nurses and all in all I am so thankful to the Lord as He graciously answered so many of our prayers and beyond.  Hope Jack can meet some of you soon! 

Waiting for the induction to speed up
Mommy, Carter and Katy when they came to visit after Jack was born
Mommy tired and Jack hungry
Jack pondering...
One of the many great nurses
Nice and cozy
The boy has arrived and he a cutie!


6 comments:

Cherie said...

He's precious! Thanks for posting the pictures! You look great. I'm sure you are glad to be home with Steve...and just in time for Father's Day!

Love to all of you!
~Cherie

Chris and Georg said...

WOW!
He's B E A U T I F U L!
As if he could be anything but...congratualtions, can't wait to see him in person!
Love,
Georg

cathy said...

He is sooo cute!! I love the blonde hair!!
Let us know if we can help with anything!

Anonymous said...

Hi long lost dear friend!! I am glad to have seen your blog!! Congratulations on the arrival of your precious little one. I am rejoicing with you!! When things slow down, or become more normal around your home, I would love to come by and see you!

Nicole said...

Yipeee! I didn't even know you had the baby! He is lovely! (Can I say that about a boy?)
We leave tomorrow for Israel and all are so sick that I would have loved to see the baby but I didn't want to infect you guys. Love you lots!

cathy said...

no hurry but I am anxious to see more pics!!!