Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trip to the mountains

We were able to go visit my parents for several days and had a great time with my family celebrating my Dad's 65th birthday. As you can see we enjoy all his toys! Jack is now at the age that he can even ride in the go-cart or we call it the "buggy". I had a fun time going on a motorcycle ride too with my Dad and he showed me my grandfather's old cabin that I used to go to as a kid. I had been running in the area before with Steve but could not identify it since all the cabins look so different now. I am thankful for the fun memories my kids are making visiting my parents in the Sequoias where they live year round.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

so fun!!

cathy said...

Where in the Sequoias do they live? How fun!!!