Wednesday, June 16, 2010

9 Years of being Elizabeth Roth


Wow, I can't believe I have now been married for 9 years, the time just flies. I don't know what it's like to be without my other half. Marriage continues to get better, and I can't wait to go away with my sweetheart this weekend to celebrate God's grace of each other.

9 Things I love about Steve

1. He only has eyes for me, reminds me of that regularly and expresses his love often
2. He provides for our family with great sacrifice and maintains a great testimony at work
3. He'd rather spend time with His family than anyone else
4. He is my greatest fan and encourages me in talents, goals, hobbies
5. He does daily devotions with the kids to lead them to Christ
6. He likes to run and keep in shape and encourages me to do the same
7. The excitement He has to be with God's people
8. After these 9 years together he still surprises me with things about himself that make me smile
9. He regularly esteems my role as a Mom, wife, friend, and encourages me to excel more in these roles

I love you sweetie and can't wait to spend more years together with you and grow in His grace!

2 comments:

rick said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Unknown said...

awwww congratulations!! you know i still have and use the wedding present you gave me 9 years ago-martha stewart cookbook and 2 of the best spatula's i've ever had!! can't believe how quickly 9 years flies by :) congrats and hope you have fun this weekend!!