Friday, May 28, 2010
Birthday Morning
These are not in order but I had a great birthday morning/breakfast. My hubby went and got me a tall skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte and a Feta/spinach wrap to split from Starbucks and the kids donuts. My family was kind enough to come to the table before 7am so we could celebrate before daddy left for work. Everyone spoiled me! And best of all Mom is not taking back any of her gifts. Yes, I do take back gifts since I hate money wasted! My hubby and kids are fine with it but I was so happy that everything was usable or wearable. There was a cooking theme with my husband/mother/sister in law. I really needed some fun bakeware since I only have the pyrex so my Mom got me a red one I saw on clearance from Sur La Table and my hubby got me a fun oval one from Food Network. The apron too is so cute that my sister in law picked up in Maui. Although our day was normal with school and such we did celebrate the next day at the Aquarium and Steve took the day off which was one of the best gifts ever since I miss him so much during the week.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment