Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas and the New Year

We had a wonderful Christmas with our family. On Christmas Eve we went to my sister in law's home with both Steve's sisters and parents, and mine were visiting as well. All the cousins seems so grown up now in comparison to our little ones. Of course I always put the pictures in backwards so it starts with Christmas day and then comes Christmas Eve.
Grandma Rose (Steve's step mom), Katy and Nannie (my Mom) on Christmas Day
Jack with his new helicopter which brightened this sick little guy
Carter in his new sleeping bag and opening his stocking
Christmas Eve at the Guyle's house...almost all the cousins in this picture
Rose, Jerry (Steve's parents), and Patty(Steve's sister)

Jack looking at Aunt Kathy's always beautiful tree
Mommy, Jack and cousin Brett

These are pictures are from 2010. I have been bad at remembering to take pictures and we have been occupied with school mostly. When not doing school Jack LOVES to be "outgide" and explore. I usually find him under the slide pulling grass but haven't got a picture of that yet. But I did get him reading Pottery Barn magazine!
Carter's men digging for treasure
Jack reading on the big dog that Grandma and Grandpa gave us
Boys being boys
Katy being her sweet self
Jack finding some creative activities
Jack and Carter enjoying the Sit and Spin together
So that's what we have been up to! I have been doing the dishes and laundry but didn't think you really wanted a picture of that! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Fun pictures, Elizabeth!
And as always, you look beautiful!

Missing you,
Cherie