Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Katy's Drawings

I'm sure this needs no explanation but I'll give one anyway! Adam and Eve in the Garden before the Fall (although I'm glad she clothed them here). The purple animal in the center is a bear with his backside facing us and next to him is a ladybug on a mushroom. There's a few random happy faces and those are butterflies with yellow bodies that didn't come up when I scanned it. The #100 is very random, not sure but she wanted to include that in her picture.



Katy's portrait of herself. I am glad she really does not have nostrils between her eyes and her bangs do not look like that. The pink and blue highlights hopefully she'll outgrow.

1 comment:

Joyful said...

These are so precious! Maybe she's asking if she can have colorful highlights? We saw a gal at Disneyland one time with teal hair and a little girl next to us said, "Look, Mommy--she's so beautiful!" I guess to little girls pretty colors=pretty hair. Can't wait to hang out with her tomorrow!