Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A windy day

Today Jack really kept asking to go "outguide" which is outside to him. Well I finally gave in even though my sinus headache is horrible with the wind and all. I sure got some cute ones of him though. He is so quick on the move now that it's hard to catch him still. Katy tried to pose for me but the wind was too strong. She's a cutie no matter what the hair is doing to try to cover her up. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Heidi said...

Your kids are so photogenic and I love their beautiful eyes! Thanks for checking on us on the blog. To answer your questions:
Yes, Emma did another year of pre-k. A two days a week preschool. We did it because her birthday is in October and so we could!
As for running, I have tried but my knee still gets mad when I do. I might not be able to run anytime soon. I guess I will just have to walk and eat less :).
Good job on your running, I wish I could join you :).