
I can hardly believe I have a 6 year old now. Time really does fly by. He is such a big boy and I really can't pick him up unless it's an emergency and then it would still be a struggle. We are so thankful the Lord has given Carter to us and the joy he has brought to our lives. He is sure all boy and loves to be active, loud, full force, imaginative, helpful, silly, and still loves to have cuddle time with Mom and knock down time with Dad. I look forward to his sweet kisses every night before bed. I am usually feeding Jack and he bends down to kiss him on the cheek too. I am most proud at what a good big brother Carter is to Jack. He genuinely loves Jack so much. He always asks first thing in the morning to touch Jack. I often find him laying on the floor playing and talking to him. One of my favorite recent memories is Carter playing good guy/bad guy with Jack. I was getting ready in the bathroom and had put Jack on the bed and Carter comes in and grabs both of Jacks wrists. He then pretends that Jack is punching him in the face and Carter pretends to take the blow. Jack starts to laugh and Carter does too. He also is a great friend and companion to Katy. They spend hours each day playing together and enjoying life. And if you asked who their best friend was they might just agree it's one another.
My prayer and hope is that Carter will grow up to be like his Daddy and love the Lord and have a good testimony to those around him. In the meantime we plant seeds and practice our ABC's and pray for growth.
Happy Birthday my dear son. Mommy loves you very much!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Carter!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Your kids are SO cute. I went running without you on Saturday. I must admit it was not as much fun by myself. We did have a good time. Have a great Thanksgiving with your family. I have to postpone us another week,we're going to Disneyland the week after turkey day. So we're on after that. :) Sorry the holidays get tricky!
I didn't know you had a blog! tell carter happy birthday!! love you guys!
I tagged you on my blog... do you have anything else to do??
Elizabeth, I tried the pork roast tonight that you posted the recipe of, so yummy! Thanks for posting it. We served it with yams, good pair. :)
Post a Comment