Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some hot days here...

We are staying inside a lot these days or taking a quick jump in the water and then quickly getting into the cooler inside air.  Our mornings are full of home-schooling and the kids (and I) are doing much better and getting the hang of things.  Jack is doing much better with his fussy times and is taking good naps now so mommy is able to get some stuff done around the house. Thanks for all who prayed for the fussy times.  I have introduced a little bit of dairy back into my diet to see if he tolerates it.  I'm hoping it was just a phase that lasted a couple months and now that he is maturing socially and physically he is more content.  He really loves to laugh and make fun sounds and really loves his big brother Carter.  
Why do babies and Dad always fall asleep on the couch?

The beloved thumb

Mud bath for the hot kids

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Good job on your race! I also have a lot of dad and baby sleeping on the couch pictures - so sweet!