Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Roth Children

My attempt to take a picture of all the kids together.

My favorite is this one where Jack is the only one serious about looking at the camera

5 comments:

cathy said...

I Love them!! I like the middle one with katy holding hands with jack! Tooo cute!

Deidre Johnson said...

I love your blog! Soooo cute. Your kids are adorable. I know you asked what camera I use a while ago, sorry for a delayed response. I have a Canon Power Shot SD 790.

Beth said...

Hi Elizabeth! When do you want to start running on Saturday?? Let me know. Hope to see you at church tomorrow!!

Cherie said...

I like the one where Jack is holding on to Katy's arm. What cute kids!

I Love you Elizabeth!

~Cherie

Chrisie said...

Oh..the kids are so darling! I must tell you that Jack was a perfect angle in the nursery yesterday (again). What a good boy!