Monday, September 15, 2008

Have you ever got a tip for changing a diaper?

Well today at Preschool I laid Jack on the floor to change his very wet diaper and to my surprise there was a dime in his diaper.  Glad it was only a wet diaper!  Any thoughts on how it might have gotten there?  Anyhow just thought I would share that bit of funny news with you all.  (If you are reading this Cathy I wish you were there so we could get a good laugh because it sounds like what you would post about your children=)!

5 comments:

bean said...

Haha, that's so funny. Was he wearing a onesie or a shirt? If there was a onesie, who knows, but a shirt - maybe it slipped down his pants! :) I can't remember what it was exactly, but a small toy of some sort showed up in Cal's diaper once. Maybe he was keeping it to play with at nap time. :)

And Cathy's kid would have had a roll of dimes or something, lol.

cathy said...

That is too funny!! Maybe you should put into a savings account and watch it grow for his college days. Then you can tell him he "made" his way through college!!

Heidi said...

I like the new blog look! Did you have your race yet?

Scroggins Family said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

he's a saver!!