Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Me and the Kiddos

Things have been busy at home with the kids.  I started home school with Carter and Katy and feeding and holding Jack in between.  I still feel in the newborn stage and he is already 3 months this week.  We are trying to figure out why he is colicky so I have eliminated dairy from my diet which I have been reluctant to do because it is so hard but we really want to do what is best for him.  If you have any suggestions for colic I am open as it is kind of a mystery as you are just playing a guessing game.



4 comments:

bean said...

Such cute pictures! I hope you can figure out the colicky thing - Calvin screamed pretty much non-stop (even while he was asleep at times) until 8 weeks when we finally figured out he had torticollis and was just in pain. I can't imagine going another 4 weeks like that, with such little sleep. I'll be praying for you!

Cherie said...

I love your haircut.

Wish I had advise for you. Steve was colicky for the first 9 months, till he started crawling and getting around on his own. He would NOT nap at all, but slept all through the night (7:00 - 7:00) which was wonderful. I could put up with it during the day as long as I knew he would sleep at night. I'm sorry you're going through it.
Very cute pictures of the little ones!

cathy said...

I Don't know why he cries so much when his mom has such a cute hair cut!!!! I love it... you look fabulous!!

I would suggest exactly what you are doing... eliminate one thing at a time from your diet and see what works!! I've heard to watch your veggie intake, too.

Kim Archer said...

Noah always cried if i ate chocolate :) it was terrible to give up, but worth it for sure.

hey can i have your email address? i have questions about having more than one kiddo!! :) mine is kimberlyarcher@gmail.com Thanks so much for your advice on sharing rooms. Its super helpful!