Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tagged by Georg

4 Jobs I've Had
-working with mentally handicapped adults during my college summers
-library assistant at TMC
-mail room clerk at TMC
-secretary at Grace To You

4 Places I've Lived
-Porterville
-TMC for 3 years, 1 semester in Israel
-Stevenson Ranch
-Northridge

4 Shows I like to watch
-Dancing w/the stars
-What Not to Wear (Not sure if this helps me or not)
(guess I can't think of 4)

4 Blogs I check regularly
-Kostjuk Family
-Melissa James
-Girl Talk
-Smith Family

4 Foods I like (when I am not pregnant)
-BJ's Sweet Pig Pizza and salads
-Mexican food
-Chinese Food
-Red Robin Burgers

4 Interesting Places I have been
-Israel
-Nepal
-Siberia
-Turkey

4 Places I want to be right now
-the labor room (obviously) to meet baby Jack
-Hawaii w/my hubby
-Santa Barbara
-Everett, WA to visit my brother and his family

4 things I'm looking forward to this year
-meeting baby Jack
-maturing in my role as a wife/mother
-running a race
-seeing my kids understand the gospel better

4 people I tag to do this on their blog
-Julie Winkle
-Joy Prince
-Jamie Richard (I just found your blog 30 seconds ago!)
-Kim Archer

No comments: