Katy and I had a date at home because we are sick and Carter and Dad went to Cubbies. It was really fun to spend time with just Katy. She is such a girly girl. First she wanted to get her frilly dresses on and cinderella shoes. Then she wanted to gather all her dolls and pretend they were sick too and we administered medical treatment on each one with her doctor kit. Then she wanted to play with her polly pockets and other various tiny items on her bedroom floor for a long time. It was fun just listening to her imaginary play. I am thankful for these precious times with my kids as they remind me of the deep love our Father has for us.
Katy and I taking pictures on the computer


Oh, and Jack was with us too! Here is his 33 week picture taken earlier that day!

2 comments:
Happy Mommy's Dad!
Oops...I meant Happy Mommy's Day!!!
Post a Comment