I do love that boys and girls are so different! I find so many things that are so unique and that I appreciate in them! My boys are loud, busy, and love to eat. My daughter has a very loud voice but loves to sit and color all day, practice writing, and do the typical girl stuff, and eats like a bird (she didn't get that from me!).
Sunday, March 14, 2010
My boys
I do love that boys and girls are so different! I find so many things that are so unique and that I appreciate in them! My boys are loud, busy, and love to eat. My daughter has a very loud voice but loves to sit and color all day, practice writing, and do the typical girl stuff, and eats like a bird (she didn't get that from me!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment