Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Around the house

I just love all the activities that go on around our home. Katy came out the other day ready to shop with her purse and some hills on and asked if I had any old receipts, Gift Cards, a shopping list, etc so she could pretend to shop. She said she was going to Subway to get me a picture.

Jack's up to sucking on his fingers more than normal since he is teething and VERY fussy.

Carter is up to dancing and being a goof.
There's no picture of me but I'm up to trying to keep in shape to keep up with the three I've just posted about. I'm kinda tired just thinking about it. I got back from AWANA and ran 2 miles not sure why but because I think I didn't eat the best today and needed to burn a few more calories. I think when you are tired you just do strange things that don't really make sense and there was a lot of crying in the nursery tonight that it just made me a little wired. Anyhow better get to the shower and wind down before I wind up again.

1 comment:

cathy said...

Hey sweet Friend... I need to catch up with you while you catch up with your kiddos! They are so cute in their everyday way!