Not many posts now that school is in session but I was encouraged by these comments from the kids so I thought I would post. Today when I was introducing Carter's spelling list we came to the word "keep". I said like we need to keep God's Word in our hearts. He then recited his verse from Sparks "For whoever shall
keep the the whole law and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all." I guess I have it memorized too since we have been reviewing these for the past year. Just when our hearts as Moms need a little reminder that we are doing what God has called us to and that the fruit may not be seen for years to come He chooses to refresh us with these moments with our kids.
We have been sick for a while now and Katy and Carter often ask if they are still sick (motive is to see if they can play with friends or what activities they are eligible for). Well today Katy said she is coughless. I thought that was a funny word to use so I asked here where she learned that. She said it was like the word sinless, because Jesus is sinless. It's fun to see how their mind put concepts together and really they are much more observant than we realize. Keeps us in check to see what we are having them exposed to in our lives and the world around them.
Well our lunch break is over now...
1 comment:
That is so precious. What a blessing your little ones are. Miss you guys. Let's get together soon :)
Post a Comment