Saturday, September 12, 2009

I love my Mom

I put a picture of me and my Mom on the blog in honor of what a special woman she is. While it may not be the best one of us, we ladies are usually the ones taking the pictures so it's rare that we are together in a photo. She is a great friend, and grandma too and we praise the Lord for the joy she brings to our lives.

1 comment:

Drollingers said...

I tried to comment a few days ago but it didn't work. Thank you for your comment. Good job to you on running. i scrolled down and saw that you also ran a race. How much are you running? I am very spiradic. I ran in college and a ran every other week day to train a little for this race but really i have no schedule. I have a double jogger so that comes in handy, although Andrew prefers to ride his bike next to me, which gives him some exercise. YOur kids are adorable and it looks like you and Steve are really enjoying them. Love,

Rachel