

1 John 3:16 "By this we know Love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers.
What a selfless love the Lord calls us to. Did you have expectations for V-day? Did it turn out like you desired? Did you seek to serve those around you and love without expecting anything in return. How often I forget what it is to love like Christ does.
I am thankful today for a husband that does love me like Christ. In my worst his love is steadfast and hopeful. He is patient and kind and seeks to sacrifice for me daily. He loves me even when I am unlovable (I'm sure that's not very often=). Thank you sweetheart for marrying me and seeking to purify me with the Word.

1 comment:
You're looking great Elizabeth. I didn't do much the last 2 weeks because I was sick, but now I'm feeling much better and finally got out for a long walk today. It was really nice.
Post a Comment