On the way home yesterday Katy was telling me something and Jack started crying (he hates the carseat) and she said "Excuse me I am trying to talk and he keeps interrupting!" I have to give her credit that usually she says "It's okay Jack you don't need to cry" very motherly.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Jack's 2 Month Visit
Jack is doing really well the pediatrician said as he has gained about 4 lbs and 3 inches in length. He does have a very small head though so he looks oh so tiny still. He is long and lean like his brother was at this age. He is full of smiles and coos for me now when I talk to him in his own language. It has been so fun to see all his little changes the last couple of months. Carter loves to look at him and talk to him when he is laying on the floor. Katy always says "May I see Jack?" He can get a bit smothered in our home at times and that makes him fussy but overall he must know he is loved very much by us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment