I have been gone so long that blogging now looks different. I don't have much to say right now but I had to post this picture because it makes me smile and sad all in one. Katy's betta died a month or so ago and we've been meaning to get a new one but we were going on a trip and then we all got sick and it's been on hold. But then I looked in her room the other day and saw this. I thought it was creative, but at the same time I felt bad that she had to "create" a fish because we haven't replaced her old one yet.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
yay!! so glad you are back to posting. cael had a betta fish too. it died after a few months and cael still asks for another one. it kind of is a lot of work :) even for just one fish! haha. i told him we are waiting for a few more years until he can do the changing of the water. sorry you have bee sick-i've read your posts on FB. hope you get better and soon; being sick in the summer is never fun!!
Post a Comment