My crafty little girl decided to hand sew some bags, gym bags to be exact, although I told her they were more like trinket bags because of the size. She was busy making them today and then wanted a table to sell them in our driveway. We decided it was safer not to be on the sidewalk, since I was not going to be out there the whole time. I tried to be a customer and buy one, but she politely said "I don't mean to be rude but I want to save them for "real" customers." She said she would make me a special one another time. After 5 minutes she decided it was not easy to make a sell, so she went door to door with neighbors that we know. She sold one and make a dollar, and then found out that one of the neighborhood girls was celebrating their birthday so she gave her and her sister a free one...Mommy's suggestion. I guess she got her Mommies love for crafts and maybe we'll have to have a craft booth in the future somewhere!


2 comments:
That is too cute! I remember doing the same thing when I was a little girl- fun memories! The Target bedding you commented on was on sale a few weeks ago, not sure what the price is now.
I love it! I'd like to put in an order for one...if she's taking orders.
Post a Comment