Friday, November 19, 2010

The Last couple months

Well since school started blogging stopped. I enjoy seeing other's blogs but don't think to update mine since I put most pictures on Facebook. Here are some random events from the last couple of months. I still can't figure out what is wrong with my blog so it's hard to label them since I can't see the order of the pictures. But from what I can remember I did include a picture of my new niece first that I got to go see in WA just last weekend. We also got to cheer daddy on while he ran the SC Half Marathon. We made our first homemade donuts with the donut pan my Mom gave us. We also set up Jack's toddler bed which he loves. I think there are lots of pictures of Jack since he seems to be the comedy around the house. Also we had Lukas VanDyke take some Christmas pictures so I included a funny one of the kids. Enjoy the random pictures of our family!









3 comments:

Joyful said...

Camille is so precious! I don't know how I missed the pics on Facebook. So many sweet new pictures of your kids, too. I'm glad you're back to blogging!

Beth said...

So cute I love all your sweet kids. Those donuts looked yummy!!!

Unknown said...

i just saw lukas' pics of you guys. they are sooo super cute!!