Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A much needed trip to Nannie and Papas

We were able to go to my parents for some family time. We have wanted to stop and take pictures by this carriage that is on Hwy 65 since Katy loves them. And I too was curious about it. It was such a beautiful day and it was near some wheat fields. As you can see my parents still had snow on the mountains above them and the day after we left they had snow at their home.
Not sure why but when I upload my photos now it does not show them until it is published so it's hard to put a description by each one since I can't see it but the last ones are of us at our favorite Mexican Restaurant that I went to as a kid and it's one of those "can't leave town without going there" places. On the way home I took a picture of each of the kids. Katy is holding the doll that my Mom and I made. We had a fun time sewing while the boys rode motorcycles and go-carts.













2 comments:

Nicole said...

Izzie....you look absolutely beautiful!

Cherie said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!