Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Santa Clarita Half Marathon

Hi, it’s Steve. On Sunday Elizabeth and I ran the Santa Clarita Half Marathon. I only lasted 3 miles due to an ankle injury. Elizabeth on the other hand had great day. She improved her time by over three minutes. One good thing about not being able to complete the race is that I was able to take some pictures of her finishing. I especially like the 2nd one, which shows her mom Mary cheering her on. Good job Elizabeth, we love you.




4 comments:

Drollingers said...

Good job!

Vicki said...

Great action shots! Congrats! Looks like you were enjoying it.

G&S said...

So fun to look at your blog Elizabeth. Good job on the marathon! Hard to believe Glen and I have done one a few years ago...I think I would fall over if I did one now :). Your kids are precious! Jack and Micah sort of look alike don't they?

Love,
Shilo

cathy said...

How do you find time to run or even train to run a marathon?? This is a serious question. Can you please tell me your plan??