Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random pictures for the last few weeks

Sweet Katy 



Jack still trying to crawl, he only goes in reverse and gets stuck under stuff

Carter securing the neighborhood



Jack doing his strong man impression

1 comment:

Deidre Johnson said...

My doctor suggested we put 1/4 tsp. of Loratadine in her bottle twice a day. I do it when her allergies seem bad, but not all the time. It does have a cumulative affect, so over several days you will see more of a result. When it has been difficult for her to sleep, I put the baby Vapo Rub on her chest and behind her ears. That seems to clear the congestion so that she can breathe. One other trick my doctor suggested, was to let her sleep in her car seat in her crib, that way she stayed propped up. We only have done that two times. It helped her fall asleep. The cool air vaporizer also helps. I'm so sorry! I hope he feels better soon. You could also ask to go to an allergy specialist to find out what to avoid specifically. Let me know how it goes! Deidre