Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where did the time go?

This is Carter and Katy 2 years ago.  It's hard to believe they were that young.  On days that I am tempted to be impatient or not persevere in parenting God's way it's good to remember the little lives the Lord has entrusted to me.  They are not mine but the Lords and I don't know how many days I have with them.  I am not faithful to love my children like Christ loves me each day but desire to grow in my understanding of the kind of love my God has lavished on me.  I praise God for these little lives that are with me each day.  They cause me to cling to Him more and see the depths of my heart that the Lord wants to chip away to reveal a more complete person in Christ.  I love you Carter and Katy.  Thank you for being patient with Mommy.

1 comment:

Beth said...

They are so cute. Sat. at 7 sounds good. Same place!