Carter: Katy is going to pick my wife.
Katy: Yeah, I will pick a girl from another family for Carter. I will marry a boy from another family, not a girl!
We have told Carter that only God knows the woman he will marry but we can pray for a girl that loves the Lord. He insists that his sister will be the one to choose.
At the park today we brought lots of sand toys and no one else had any so I told the kids that they could not hoard their stuff but had to offer it to the other kids. Well as we were about the leave Carter walks by these older girls playing with bugs and says "Would you like to use my bucket?" I thought oh great now he offers it as we are leaving. Then I hear them say "yes". Well then he proceeds to tell them that we are leaving so they can't have it. Now was he dangling a carrot in front of them or just plain clueless? Who knows what little boys are thinking? The moms all got a good laugh and thought it was sweet of him to offer it though, and I was of course embarrassed but had to chuckle too.

No comments:
Post a Comment