Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Carter Funnies
As some may know I have another sinus infection and am pregnant among other busy things in our lives and we ended up at Wal-Mart this morning because we really needed some stuff. Well as the checker was finishing up Carter and Katy were trying to help put the bags in the cart and Carter looked at me and said "Mom are you tired?". I looked at the checker and the lady behind me and said "That's a perpetual issue with me!" We all laughed! Shopping is hard work and it should make everyone involved tired and hungry! I must add the children were very patient and friendly and did their best to make it easier for me while shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YAY! You have a blog! Welcome to the wonderful and sometimes addictive world of blogging!
hey kids!! do not ask me how I found your blog, I have no idea - but just going through other people's I ran across yours, and I'm so glad I did!! I have thought about you guys alot, even tried to track you down last year with our wedding announcement, but couldn't find you! so catch me up!! :) you can check out our blog too at www.toddandcherie.blogspot.com - we'd love to hang with you sometime!! Cherie :)
Hey Elizabeth! Lindsay hooked me up with you and I'm so glad to be able to see your adorable and growing family!
Elizabeth, I am so happy for you! I hope you will get over this morning sickness before too long. It was great hearing from you. I am still in California, but only for a couple of more days. I hope I'll get to see you next time. Absolutely...LKIT!
Love,
~Cherie
Hi Elizabeth,
This is Heidi Shafer (Thomsen). Do you remember me from the Stanton's Bible Study? I came across your blog through the Kostjuk's blog and have enjoyed reading up on your sweet family. Carter and Katy are beautiful! Congrats on your pregancy as well. I am pregnant as well with my second, due December 8th!
If you want to e-mail sometime, my address is elizabeth_heidi@yahoo.com
Heidi
Post a Comment